BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Welcome Post

Hello and Welcome to my Blog! I was inspired to do a blog from reading my friend KnitWitch's Blog. She is a wonderful person and always has something wonderful to talk about

I will admit that I don't lead a very exciting life and I do go a lot of places. But I will try my best to make this Blog somewhat exciting. :) I do some spinning from time to time. I knit almost EVER day. I have been reading a lot now days. Then there is always those unplanned things that happens in ones life. So all in all I think this blog will do ok. :)

Please leave a comment now and then so I know that someone out there is reading this! That will help me stay motivated in my posting!

If you would like to get in touch with me please contact me either through Ravelry where my screen name is AbsoluteTreasures or send me an Email at SpinnersWorld@windstream.net.

Well That is it for now. I will post again tomorrow. Have a wonderful day and love those that are close to you!

Nacole

6 comments:

Daisymum said...

Yeah I get to be the first one to post on your blog!!!!!! I feel so cool. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for entering the contest.

Nacole said...

Thank you for commenting! You will forever be titled "The first one to post on my Blog!"
Your welcome! I love reading and taking part in blogs!

Katknit said...

Hi from Rav blog train! I think you're going to have fun with your blog

Knit Witch said...

Dang! I rushed over here to be the first poster! I can see I was not fast enough. Slot me into the #3 position I suppose!!

K said...

drat! I'm not the first to comment!!!!!

(((hugs)))

Kim

Nacole said...

Thank you all for posting! You are all my groupies! Each one is special!

Now my blog is a real Blog. The person who inspired me to make this Blog has posted on mine! Thank you!