BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Twilight and First dates....

Oh MY! Have you been bitten by the Twilight Vampires? I have! I have read all the books but the last 4 chapters of the 4th book. I am in LOVE!

I wanted to go see the movie the day it came out but I didn't have the funds. So I just forgot about it and went about my days.
But then this morning around 10:30am my Nana called me saying that my 12 year old cousin wanted to go watch it with her friend. But she was afraid that the movie was a true Vampire movie that would scare my cousin silly. After telling her about the movie/book she was ok with it. I told her I never got to go watch it. She said if I would drive them to the movies she would pay my way in. (My nana trusts me with my cousin more than anyone.) So I said sure! Whats the harm in that. It will be me and a 12 year old and a 13 year old. No big deal.

Well I went to get ready and my nana called me back. She had found out that the girls was going to meet there boyfriends there. (Maybe that should be wrote Boy Friend. Not boyfriend.As they don't kiss,hold hands or anything else....anyways....) I told nana that I would sit right behind them and nothing would happen. So she chilled and all was well.

I got to my nana's to pick up the girls and my nana hands me her car keys! OMG No one ever gets to drive her car. I was sooo excited. (sorry for the OMG but I love her car!) After the girls primped we was off to the movies. I kind of teased the girls on the way there by asking there boy friends names. (Matthew and Brandon) Then I would ask them who is going to try and hold hands. They blushed 20 shades of red! LOL It was way funny. But they are cool with me. They know I will not say anything to them or anyone else unless things went to far. But Holding hands and hugging is ok. Anything else and we would leave and Grandparents would be told! (My cousin and her friend both live/are being raised by there grandparents.)

Well all in all things went great. My cousin got a hug for about .2 seconds lol and her friend held hands. It was all very sweet and funny. Funny because they was shy and bashful...all 4 of them! lol I think they all had a good time. The girls was wispering in the back seat the whole way home. I heard every word of it ofcourse. I might be getting gray at 28 but my hearring is still good! ;)

Oh about the movie...(sorry I got wraped p in the first date ordeal! lol) The movie was wonderful! I cryed thru almost the whole thing. But I have to say that the only one who really looked like a Vampire to me was James. (Man is he hot or what??? To bad they tore him to peices and burnt him. *sigh*) Thre was also differences in the movie from the book. Most of the time I nevr notice this. But these stood out like bad.
There was one added part,i don't remember it from the book, about why she moved to Fork. It was nice. Over all I HAVE to OWN the movie when it comes out!! It rocked that much! If you haven't seen it go watch it. If you can't afford to go watch it at http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/twilight/ for free.....you didn't hear it from me. *winkwink* lol

Have a great day and remember to pack your pepper spray! ;)

If you read this don't forget that comments make me want to post more. So POST already! ;)

3 comments:

Ceci said...

LOL aren't kids cute?? I remember feeling that giggly and giddy... Sigh. :)

A little birdy tells me I got the book set for Christmas. Woo!

Nacole said...

Ceci I remember that too. I always went to the movies for dates. I to was raised by my nana and papa. But I never told them I was meeting boys there. It was different back in the 90's. People wasn't shooting up schools and malls.

You will LOVE the books. OMG I hope you can stay up for 24 hours so you can read. It is one of those books where you don't want to stop reading. You have to know what's going to happen before going to bed. lol

Thanks for commenting. :)

Natalie Rush said...

I have been bitten!!! ;)