BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bad Blogger

Yep that's right. I am a bad,bad blogger. I hope the blog police don't come and take my internet away from me. *YIKES*

But I hope from now on to post more often. At least 2 times a week. I think that sounds fair.

I guess I should update.....Well I am saleing stuff on ArtFire...what's that? You don't know what ArtFire is? Well let me tell you then. ArtFire.com is a WONDERFUL place to buy handmade goods! It is like Etsy but not like Etsy. ArtFire is new on the scene and needs some wonderful buys to stop by and make it famous! So stop by my shop.... http://www.artfire.com/users/Spinners_World ...then take a look around the whole site!

I did an update in my shop yesterday also. (more to come tomorrow)
I added 3 new sections. Pins,Runes and Fabric Drawstring Bags. (more bags are listed than shown here)

I also have started making baskets. This is a set of 3 Nesting Baskets! (will make then to your colors!)


Well other than the shop info there is really nothing else new besides me learning how to sew. But since you already saw my fabric bags you see some of my work. I did make 2 Aprons but I don't have pictures of them on here. :(

So for now I will end this and get back to crafting. I have knitting group today and want to get some stuff done before I leave. Please don't forget to go to my ArtFire shop and then onto other great shops there.

Have a great day!

0 comments: